Last updated: 06.07.2023
- Information on how to enter this promotion (the “Promotion”) and prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- The promoter is ClearScore Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 624 386 330) of Level 17/383 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia (the Promoter or ClearScore). To contact the Promoter, please email email@example.com.
- The Promotion commences at 00:00 on 8 July 2023 AEST and closes at 23:59 on 11 August 2023 AEST (the Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
- Entry is open to residents of New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia who are aged 18 years or over and who have an active ClearScore customer account during the Promotion Period (Eligible Entrants).
- Employees and other staff (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants are subject to all applicable laws, and entries will be deemed void where prohibited by law.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In case of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions prevail.
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, log into their ClearScore account via the ClearScore mobile app and clicking icon a valid ‘door’ on the prize draw screen.
- Eligible Entrants may enter up to five (5) times, limited to one (1) entry per week during the Promotion Period, Each Eligible Entrant may only be awarded one (1) prize.
- Each Eligible Entrant will have the chance to win (1) prize in cash in the value of $10,000 (Prize), which will be paid by electronic funds transfer to the winner's nominated bank account (Winner).
- All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize, are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of any Winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Draw date and time
- All valid entries of Eligible Entrants will be included in the draw.
- The random prize draw will take place at 11:00 AEST on 17 August 2023 at 4/F 11 York St, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (Prize Draw Date).
- The Winner will be announced and distributed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Winning is not contingent on being present at the draw.
- Prizes will be delivered, paid, or transferred to the Winner within 28 days after the Prize Draw Date.
- The Winner will be notified about how the prize will be delivered (or may be collected) upon confirmation of the award of the prize.
- In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
Winner notification and publication
- The selected Winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the Prize Draw Date.
- Subject to the Winner’s written consent, the names of each Winner will be published in on the Promoter's website for a period of 28 days on and from the Prize Draw Date. If the Winner does not consent to have their name published in accordance with this paragraph within 7 days of being notified, the Winner will be disqualified and the Promoter will conduct a further random draw to select a replacement Winner, who will be notified in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter should their contact details change during the Promotion Period.
- All Prizes will be distributed after the close of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the Prize Winner.
- If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at the Promoter’s registered address on 21 November 2023 at 11:00 AEST subject to the approval of any necessary regulatory authority (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
- The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in the same manner as set out in clause 19. Winner's names will be published in the same manner as set out in clause 20.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion.
Use of Eligible Entrant's personal information
- Personal Information, for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
- By entering this Promotion, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose.
- Eligible Entrants may access, change or update their personal information by emailing the Promoter on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Eligible Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request reasonable identification and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this Promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Any failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Promotion, has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- These terms and conditions do not limit, modify or exclude consumer guarantees as provided under the Promotion and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). The Promoter may amend any of these terms and conditions if required to comply with applicable laws.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any errors (technical or human), technical failures or malfunctions, injury, sickness, death, or property loss or damage of any kind in connection with this Promotion, except where caused by the Promoter’s fraud, negligence, or willful misconduct.
- If this Promotion cannot be run as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, subject to licensing authority approval, alter, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify you should this occur by publishing a notice on its website or its mobile app.