You can choose which emails you’d like to receive by updating your communication preferences. Just log in to ClearScore and visit ‘My Account’ here.
If you unsubscribe from ClearScore emails, you’ll still receive our core communication emails as you can’t opt out of these.
We want you to have control over what lands in your inbox, but certain emails are a key part of our service. We believe being informed about your finances is the first step to improving them, so when you unsubscribe, we’ll only send you emails regarding account security, as well as a monthly email when your report’s ready.
However, you can unsubscribe from the following emails:
- Features & news- Be the first to know if we add a new feature or have some exciting news to announce.
- Product offers- Receive tailored offers on credit cards, loans, mortgages and more - direct to your inbox.
- Tips- Get ideas and inspiration for taking control of your finances and improving your score.
- Research- Take part in our surveys from time to time, to help us test new products and understand our users better.
- Coaching- Get instant updates when we launch a new Coaching plan, and see which plans we recommend for you.
- Report updates- Get an update as soon as your report changes.
- Features & news - Hear about the latest features and company news.
- Product recommendations - We’ll recommend personalised offers tailored to your finances.
- Tips and tricks - Get handy tips to help you improve your finances.
- Research - Find out how to take part in our research projects.
Want to stop receiving emails altogether?
That’s fine, but you'll need to delete your ClearScore account. To do so, log in to ClearScore and visit '