These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the promotion of a gift card worth up to $500 by Now Finance Group Pty Ltd (“Now Finance”) for customers of ClearScore Australia (PTY) Ltd (“ClearScore”) who take out a Now Finance Loan via ClearScore in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Now Finance Group Pty Ltd, ACN 158 703 612, with Australian Credit Licence number 425142 (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 1 February 2022 and closes at 11.59 pm AEST on 31 March 2022 (the “Promotional Period”). The Promotion applies to all ClearScore customers (the “Customer”) who take out a NOW Finance personal loan lodged and settled between 1 February 2022 and 31 March 2022 (inclusive).
- Eligibility: to be eligible for a gift card, the Customer must:
- apply for and settle an eligible Now Finance loan via ClearScore’s website clearscore.com [or the ClearScore app] (the “ClearScore Website”) during the Promotional Period;
- be an Australian resident aged 18 years or over; and
- be eligible to settle a personal loan with the Promoter.
- An “eligible loan” is defined as an unsecured or secured personal loan. This Promotion is open to new loan applications only and excludes variations to existing loans of an existing NOW Finance personal loan product.
- A Customer will not be eligible for the Promotion if:
- They are an employee (or an immediate family member of an employee) of the Promoter, ClearScore, brokers or agencies associated with this Promotion are (Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin);
- they are suspected of or found or have been found guilty of fraud; and/or
- they have entered the Prize Draw through more than one ClearScore account.
- The value of the gift card will depend on the loan amount of the NOW Finance personal loan. An eligible Customer will be able to claim a gift card in accordance with the following loan amounts below:
Loan Amount Value of Westfield gift card
$5,000 - $15,000 $150
$15,001 - $30,000 $300
$30,001 - $50,000 $500
- Limit on entries:
- Only one gift card will be awarded per personal loan settlement.
- If two or more people settle the same personal loan, the gift card will be directed to ‘Applicant One’ in the relevant loan application.
- If a Customer is eligible [and has applied] for this Promotion, the Customer:
- will receive a gift card via email;
- will be emailed the gift card by NOW Finance to the email address noted by ‘Applicant One’ in the loan application;
- should allow up to 30 days after settlement of their loan to receive their gift card; and
- should contact NOW Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org if they do not receive the gift card within 30 days from the date of settlement of their loan
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the email address supplied and entered at the time of this Promotion is correct. NOW Finance is not liable to replace the gift card if the email address is incorrect.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Customer if they are eligible.
- Rewards, including any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be converted to cash.
- The gift card must be used in conjunction with its terms and conditions as outlined at: https://www.westfield.com.au/terms-and-conditions#digital-gift-card-product-terms-and-conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the Customer’s eligibility to enter and claim a gift card under this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Customer who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any Customer; and/or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude, modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- the Promotion
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a Referrer; or
- use of a gift card.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the Customer agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia to settle any such dispute or claim.